Many of us out there are feeling the pressure of high cost of living, big payments and growing debt. In this month's Surrey Report, Steve sits down with Randy West of R. West & Associates to discuss what can be done if you are in over your head financially.
Randy is a licensed insolvency trustee and in this conversations he answers helpful questions like:
- When does someone know if they need the help of a Trustee?
- Is there a Dollar amount required to file for Bankruptcy?
- What is the difference between a Proposal and a Bankruptcy?
- Can I keep my home if I file for Bankruptcy?
- Can I buy a home if I file for Bankruptcy?
- Are there upfront costs associated with his trustee services?
If you feel the pressure of mounting bills and need help, please reach out to Randy and his team at 604-591-7634 or www.rwest.ca
- - -
Benchmark Prices: (Surrey Combined)
Detached = $1,127,900
Townhomes = $591,500
Condos = $401,800
For the complete stats package, please visit http://www.fvreb.bc.ca/stats/