Let's Get Started!

How Do I Get Out Of A Real Estate Contract?

The less glamorous side of real estate is the legal part and if you find yourself in an accepted offer as a Buyer or Seller in BC and you want out of that contract... its important you do it the right way.

In this video Steve Karrasch of Macdonald Realty covers the form called "General Release and Authorization to Pay Deposit Funds". There is more that one way to get out of a contact in BC, but failure to execute this form, could have you in hot water.

If you have any questions about this or the market, reach out by using what ever way is most convenient below:

book time with Steve: https://calendly.com/stevekarrasch
call or text: 604-549-5828
email: steve@krproperties.ca